to the COVID-19 pandemic, there will be no
Fellowship Time following the service for as long as we need to practise
addition, we are implementing the following modifications to our normal Sunday
– Please spread out in the sanctuary, so that the only people you sit with are those you live with, or family
members with whom you have frequent contact during the week.
– Please avoid shaking hands
with others altogether.
– An offering plate has been
placed at the back of the sanctuary, so that you can place your offering onto
it as you enter. We will do this for the
foreseeable future, rather than gathering the offering during the service by
passing the plates from person to person.
– Committee/group meetings will be held in the Church Hall only, where there is room to spread out.
Week in First Church:
– Sunday, following the service – Choir practice
– Tuesday, 7:00 p.m. – Bible study, in
the Church Hall
Thursday, 7:00 p.m. – Session meeting, in the Church Hall
– Sunday, 29 March – Communion Sunday
Cancelations – The
following activities, programs, and fundraisers have been canceled, due to the COVID-19 pandemic:
Soup Kitchen, due in part to a
growing shortage of volunteers
Meal-in-a-Bowl Supper originally
scheduled for this Wednesday
bi-weekly Men’s Breakfasts
Pasta Supper, originally scheduled
for Sunday, 5 April
Anglican Church’s remaining Lenten
– The Kurdish Dinner and Dance fundraiser, originally scheduled for Saturday, 4 April
Full announcements here